COSPLAY INTENSIFIES AT LONDON SUPER COMIC CONVENTION!
LSCC will be hosting the inaugural London Super Costume Championship at the convention in March. The winner of the London Super Costume Championship 2014 will win a trip to Dragon Con in Atlanta, USA (Aug 29 - Sept 1, 2014).
The winning entry will receive:
- 2 Round trip standard flights to Atlanta, Georgia.
- 5 night stay in an Atlanta hotel (One room with twin/double beds).
- 2 Dragon Con Memberships which covers entry on all 4 days.
The judging panel for the Championship includes internationally renowned cosplayers Yaya Han and Riki LeCotey aka Riddle (both pictured above).
Not only will the inaugural London Super Costume Championship attract many of the UK and Europe’s best cosplayers, but LSCC have added a host of other features and attractions to make the show especially cosplayer friendly, including:
- The Open Masquerade is an informal competition which will be open to all ages and groups. The Open Competition will take place on Sunday March 16th, 2014.
- The addition of cosplay panels designed to offer cosplayers a rare opportunity to discuss topics with some of the most experienced cosplayers in the hobby.
- Facilities to improve a cosplayer’s con experience (including a changing room and repair table).
And, of course, there’s a huge range of comic industry guests and exhibitors too! (And I know some of the guests that haven’t been announced yet…there are going to be some awesome people at this show!)
Tickets for the London Super Comic Convention are on sale now!
Check out some of the awesome cosplay that was on display at LSCC last year:
Orang Utan Comics are proud to be an official sponsor of London Super Comic Convention 2014.